| We made a snowman the size of E and still had snow left to play in! |
| Makenna had fun making snow Angels |
| Eli playing in the biggest snow he's ever seen. |
| While Ryan threw snowballs! |
| We knew it was time to go in for lunch when Little Miss ate the nose off our Snowman! |
2. Our dining room, which we've rarely used for an actual meal, is about to become our office/craft room. I am soooo excited for the transformation to begin! I'm glad The Mister rolls with my ideas and doesn't give me too much grief. Now to scour Craigs List and the local Goodwill and Thrift stores for a desk and crafting table.
3. E is going to be a baby model later this week. He's doing a print ad for a local kids clothing store. Fingers crossed that he cooperates and my fab friend Kate gets some good shots for the store.
4. I have errands that have to be run today. Getting out on icy roads with three kiddos in tow doesn't sound like fun. What to do...
5. The Mister and kids want a dog. I miss our pup, Jake, and would like another one someday, but have had a hard rule about no dogs until all the humans are potty trained. I've added another rule to the list, no dogs until we have a fence. Taking our doggie visitor out when it's snowing and freezing hasn't been fun.
6. I'm starting a craft show/etsy/facebook business with a couple friends. I'm so excited about what the months ahead hold. Hopefully lots of great creations, fun with friends and a few bucks too.
7. We ran out of coffee this morning, which brings me back to number 4. No coffee...icy roads. Hmmm, tough decision.
8. I went out with a great group of women last Saturday. We started with sushi, I went for the veggie and cooked rolls. Tried a few I hadn't tried before and of course the wasabi and sake were delicious. After dinner, I had to break into a friends house. Really. She gave me the code to her garage door but I had to open the door into the house with a credit card. Glad I brought my girl Tanya along because I couldn't get it open. T saved the day and we were able to help out a friend in need. After that we met up with some of the dinner group and did a little bar hopping. No matter where we went, we all just hung out and chatted. Lots of laughs, good conversation...Good times with good friends.
9. Laundry and cleaning the kitchen are on my agenda today. Bet you wish you were me right now.
10. M and E are so sick of each other. They play together a lot but fight numerous times each day. I think all of us will be so happy when they finally get to go to preschool for a few hours. Fingers crossed that day is tomorrow.
11. My scale has been without batteries for over a month. I'm afraid to put new in and see what it says. My clothes still fit, but I'm guessing the 5 pounds I lost have found their way back.
12. I got Just Dance for the Wii for Christmas. We've been playing in the evenings and it's so much fun. I'm the reigning champ, but the rest of the family is getting pretty good. I heard the Kinnect has a playback option. I wish this did, it would be hilarious!
1 comment:
S told me it's been snowing at our place every day b/c she's talking to God, asking Him to let it snow so she can build a snowman. Wish we were close enough for her to build one with you all. It's not sticking in TX!!!
Wish I could scour the Goodwill/Thrift Stores & Garage Sales with you. Happy hunting!!
Can't wait to see your new business up and running!!!
AND, isn't laundry on your agenda every day? It absolutely is on mine...I promise, I don't feel like I ever catch up.
Post a Comment