Someone got his first haircut! It happened on his birthday and wasn't planned. I was brushing his hair and he had all sorts of tangles in the back. Rather than let me get them out he kept running away and fighting off my attempts. Rather than battle with him, I decided it was time to cut. Imagine a wiggly two year old and a frustrated momma with a pair of scissors and not much time for each cut. It was a hack job. Surprisingly, it doesn't look too bad. The curls hide a multitude of sins in the haircut department.
He's still cute...duh... and still has curls, however, the ringlets are gone. Don't know if they'll come back with the humidity this summer or if they're gone for good. He looks older. My baby is indeed growing into a kid. Now I just have to make myself throw away the pile of golden curls. *Sniff*


1 comment:
I can't believe how much you cut off! He is adorable <3
Post a Comment