Friday, January 07, 2011

Prayers

I woke up this morning and instantly said a prayer.  A prayer that I would have patience with my kids today.  That I would think before yelling and do a better job of redirecting.  Didn't seem to help.  We've been cooped up in this house for over a week.  Lots of tummy trouble floating around so we've stayed away from friends.  A Stomach bug is not a gift they want from us.  Things are looking up now.  Ryan, who has been healthy for a number of days, has gone to the neighbors house.  E is napping and Little Miss is quietly doing a puzzle.  Time for another prayer.  This time one of thanks for a quiet afternoon even if the morning was rough.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I feel your pain! I put mine to bed early'ish tonight because I couldn't hear another BUTT or FART comment. After a week of illness I am glad they are feeling better but eek being couped up is hard!