Friday, January 28, 2011

Responsibility? What's that?

I blew off responsibility and have been playing in my house all day.  Moving furniture, hanging pictures, crafting and figuring out my ottoman slip cover.  Makenna colored on walls again yesterday (yes, she just got crayons back at Christmas, the girl doesn't learn) so she's been in her room all day.  Her punishment was to clean her room by herself.  She might be there until next week at the rate she's going.  Eli has been my little helper, only making small messes and now napping.  Ryan's home from school and with the first nice day we've had in some time, he's out with his best buddies...his basketball and hoop in the driveway.  Kids have been good, I've been doing things I love and to top it off my secret sister dropped off a couple CD's for me.  I love music and love getting music.  This has been such a great day.  This is the kind of day that makes me never want to work for pay again.  Guess I'd better come out of the clouds and get to my list of chores though, otherwise the one who does make the money will come home and wonder what I've been doing all day.

It feels good to blow off responsibility once in awhile.

No comments: