Yesterday was my mom and stepdad's 25th wedding anniversary. They celebrated it by flying to the other side of the world. Literally the other side of the globe, people. It's safe to say, this is not a trip I would have done well with. I'm more of a beach, umbrella drink, take in the sites and eat yummy local delights kind of girl. I must have been adopted. Anyway, the Rents and Hot Brother will be camping their way through rural villages on a continent far far away for a bit. While it's not my thing, I'm so impressed by their desire to know the world and learn about it by visiting the good, the bad and the ugly. So without further ado...Happy Anniversary to M&G! May their travels be plentiful, their packs be light, their tummies unaffected, their shoes unstolen, their pictures beautiful and thought provoking, their stories interesting, their soundtracks evolving and their love enduring.
LYBMTYK
No comments:
Post a Comment