I was tagged by my friend Meredith...
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. My dad and stepmom coming to visit for the first time since we've lived here.
2. Praising Makenna tomorrow for sleeping in her big girl bed all night long
3. A good night's sleep.
4. The numbers on my scale dropping...I KNOW it will happen!
5. Figuring out what's wrong with our house and it's numerous plumbing issues.
6. A trip to Colorado.
7. A possible childfree getaway with my husband
8. A girls night out in July, that's already in the planning phase.
8 things I did yesterday...
1. danced!
2. ran a couple errands
3. met friends for lunch, with lots of kiddos in tow
4. Bought sex kitten shoes, which I'll be returning because they're too big. I didn't realize they slid off my heel in the store because I tried them on so quickly. Shopping with 3 kids is difficult.
5. loaded the dishwasher
6. a load of laundry
7. missed my son's baseball game
8. laughed. A lot.
8 things I wish I could do...
1.be more of a risk taker
2. run a marathon
3. shop till I drop
4. Paint my living room and kitchen.
5. buy a bunch of new furniture
6. go back to school
7. build a house from the ground up
8. work out (technically, I know I CAN do this, it's just a matter of finding the time.)
8 shows I watch...
1. Criminal Minds
2. Private Practice
3. Design Inc.
4. Real Housewives of Orange County
5. Amazing Race
6. Survivor
7. House Hunters
8. Flip this House
8 people I tag...
1. Kim @ http://www.simpsonmama.blogspot.com/
2. Tasha @ http://chaoswithadashofsanity.blogspot.com/
3. Julie @ http://rocknrulemama.blogspot.com/
4. Sheryl @ http://ssgriebel.blogspot.com/
5. Rachel @ http://thebeasleyfamily.blogspot.com/
6. Jacy (even though her blog is private)
7. Ellen @ http://mom2chaos.blogspot.com/
8. Christina @ http://kennedyandcatesmomma.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
How fun. I should try this....
Absolutely. I think Meredith tagged you. :)
Post a Comment