Friday, September 26, 2008

Hair Talk

Do you know how you can tell if big changes have occured or are about to occur in a girls life? You can tell by looking at her hair. If her hairstyle changes drastically, her life is probably in transition.

Any guesses what I did today?

If you guessed that I cut my hair off, you guessed right. I also got darker lowlights along with highlights. The husband is shocked, but adapting to the new me. I'm still unsure about it, but once I fix it myself I hope I like it.

The last time I chopped it, I was pregnant with Ryan. Must be a pregnancy thing.

8 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Wow girl can't wait to see it!! Post a pic!! I bet it's awesome!

Christina said...

WOOHOO! Pictures please!

Anonymous said...

so--o-o-o-o-o......where is the pic? Ger

Christy Sanford said...

i so understand this!!! i just did this recently!! it feels good...i think it is like something you can control...something you can make a decision about ...if that makes sense... i am sure you look absolutly beautiful!!!

Barbara said...

I got to see it, I got to see it!

I thought it looked great! I loved the low-lights too!

Amy said...

pic pic pic!! :)

Tamra said...

Where is the picture???

Margie said...

It looks great Chandra!