Friday, July 21, 2006

A New Direction

As you can probably infer from my blogs name, I initally planned to focus on infertility, our struggle to reach parenthood, and this pregnancy. However, now that I'm on my way out of the depths of infertility I still feel the need to document the journey, but realize it's only a portion of my life. So even though the name remains, you'll find the rest of our life here as well. I'm looking forward to using this forum to keep family and friends informed about what's happening with us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!Chandra is bloggin!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Yeah baby!! Bitten by the blog bug!

busymomof3 said...

I'm so glad you are telling your story! I know so many people have no idea how much you've been through and what it took to get where you are now, including myself. I love reading about your story! Keep on bloggin!

Amy said...

hey! :)