Thursday, December 02, 2010

Way Back Wednesday

This picture was taken during the spring of 2005.  Our big boy was about the age our daughter is now.  We still see one of the girls in the picture all the time, all the others have moved.  The middle girls in each row are my friend Jenna's daughters.  Even though they're only an hour away, we don't see them much anymore.  It's so sad because when I go back through old pictures, there are so many of the kids together.  They were all such great friends.  We miss them and Jenna.  Hard to believe she's been gone for 2.5 years.

And another taken the following fall at the pumpkin patch.  Barbara, if you're reading this, I'd forgotten how short Ryan was compared to Brianna!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I have some of the same Zoo pictures. That's Jakeb in the white shirt with the sunglasses. Zman was just weeks old!

chandra said...

I thought that was Jakeb! He's the only one I wasn't sure of because his hand is in front of his face. We had so much fun when they were little and we didn't have to worry about school schedules!

Jacy said...

OMG they are so little! These days don't even seem like they were that long ago!