I went to get a pedicure a couple days ago with Jacy. While we were there, I remembered a time I'd been there with my friend Jenna. She'd wanted a pedicure before going on a cruise and I was happy to join her and get my feet ready for spring. I was thinking about that day, and surprised by how much I remembered about it. I remember where we each sat, what she was wearing, what her girls were wearing and where they hung out, what Makenna was wearing and what we talked about. I couldn't figure out why I had such a vivid memory of those moments until it hit me...that day was the last time I saw Jenna happy and excited and full of her contagious laughter. I spent lots of time with her in the months that followed, before she passed away, but I never saw her that happy again.
I'm glad I have those memories and they have remained so complete.
I really miss my friend.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, Friend...I haven't lost a close friend who was our age, so can't imagine. Praying for you!!
Awwwwwwww!
I'm glad you remember so much about that day. I know Jenna loved to get pedicures! I remember she posted a picture after one pedicure.
Post a Comment