Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An Interview with Ryan

This is something floating around the blogosphere. I asked Ryan the questions and here are his answers...

1. What is something I always says to you? "Clean your bedroom"
2. What makes me happy? "when I clean my bedroom"
3. What makes me sad? "when I don't clean my bedroom"
4. How do I make you laugh? "by telling jokes"
5. What was I like as a child? "funny"
6. How old am I? "26"
7. How tall am I? "55 inches...and maybe 5 feet"
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "go to babyshowers"
9. What do I when you're not around? "go to the store"
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? "the family"
11. What am I really good at? "working on the computer, cuz you're so fast at it"
12. What am I not very good at? "video games"
13. What do I do for a job? "take care of Eli and Makenna and me"
14.What is my favorite food? "what we had for dinner last night...what was it?"
15.What makes me proud of you? "being nice to my sister"
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? "bugs bunny"
17. What do we do together? "go for walks"
18. How are we the same? "we both like music"
19. How are we different? "I like video games and you like...well you don't like them"
20. How do you know I love you? "you always love me, you tuck me in and read me books"
21. What do I like most about daddy? "you got him as a husband"
22. Where is my favorite place to go? "the restaurants or stores"

No comments: