Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Terrible Two's...

...have begun in our house and my dear sweet daughter is only 18 months old. She's started yelling my name over and over when she isn't happy and is practicing throwing herself on the floor and kicking her legs. On top of that she just picked up a plastic yellow chair we have and literally threw it because she was annoyed by it. I always thought this little one would give me a run for my money, now I know it's true.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So sorry to hear it's already begun! I hope it is short-lived. Big hugs!!!

Tasha said...

I feel your pain - they have begun in our house too! Wyatt has the highest shrill scream of any child I have ever heard and hes not afraid to use it lol...

Barbara said...

She's so cute though that surely it doesn't bother you!!

Just kidding, I hope it is short lived too!!! She is cute though even when she's pitching a fit!

:)

Christy Sanford said...

ah big hugs!!!

Riki said...

LMAO, Sorry But we too are there with my little miss. Hugs for mama, take a photo while she's screaming so you can remember back and show her how she was acting at this age. :D

Stefan said...

Whoa. I think we'll be paying extra-close attention now...