Honey, that was TWENTY years ago not TEN!! :)
LOL, I originally put 20 years but then thought it couldn't have been that long ago. I'm getting old!!!
LMAO!!!
Seriously?! Something is SO wrong with the world, LOL.
Nah, All is right! LOL! I'm still loving the 80s and 90s music though. I got my tix to see them in Atlanta in October. :D
lol :) I would have guessed 10 also!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Honey, that was TWENTY years ago not TEN!! :)
LOL, I originally put 20 years but then thought it couldn't have been that long ago. I'm getting old!!!
LMAO!!!
Seriously?! Something is SO wrong with the world, LOL.
Nah, All is right! LOL! I'm still loving the 80s and 90s music though. I got my tix to see them in Atlanta in October. :D
lol :) I would have guessed 10 also!
Post a Comment