Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm an Aunt!!!

And not by marriage this time. Well, thinking about it, kind of by marriage.

My Sister-in-Law and Stepbrother had their first child yesterday afternoon! His name is Sebastian Roy. (Roy was our Grandfathers name) I've only seen one picture and I'm already in love, he's so cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy in person and I'm thrilled to finally have some other kids on my side of the family.

The word is my SIL didn't even need an IV. I knew she was amazing as she climbed mountians and traveled through South America during early pregnancy and then proceeded to keep up with my super active stepbrother the whole time. She's a strong woman and I've said many a time that my stepbrother married the right person. They make a great couple and I think will be awesome parents that introduce Sebastion to all the wonders the world has to offer.

The only disappointment is that I'm not sure when we'll get to meet him. These are the times when it's hard to live across the country. Hopefully we'll take a trip to Colorado in the near future. I want to hold their little man!

Congratulations Stefan and Sheryl and welcome to the world Sebastian!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Auntie!!! That's wonderful news and it sounds like Sebastian has awesome parents. Hope you get to hold the cute little guy soon!

Meredith said...

Congrats on being an AUNT!!! It is so awesome being an Aunt! I do hope you get to meet him soon! These are the times when the miles really suck!

Shannon said...

I like your new background, very nice!