Does Makenna's shirt mean something??
OMG! I guess you decided what to do with "the others"????!?!?
I'm soo happy for you all!!!! Congrats!
Congrats! What a blessing!!
OMG! Congratulations!!!
congrats!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!! I was like does this mean something!! CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited. Now give details!
Woo hoo! How did I miss this! I check your blog daily LOLGrats girl!
Congrats Chandra,I hope this means what I think it does. I will keep you guys in my prayers
CHANDRA! OMG! Congratulations!
CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS!!!!
What a blessing! Congrats!
Congratulations, Chandra, W, R and M! I'm so exicted for you all :o)
Congrats to you :)
I'm speechless!! So happy for you and your family!! God is so good!
Congratulations Chandra, Wayne, Ryan and Makenna, I couldn't be more excited, proud and happy for you guys!
woo hoo!!! i can't believe i did not realize it was you!! LOL congrats!!!! : ) this is so exciting!!!!
Congratulations a million times over!!
Woohooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :)
Congratulations Chandra!! I am still shocked that you got this wonderful surprise but I couldn't be happier for you all!!
So, are we going to get details about this photo, or do we just have to keep on guessing?? SO excited, if it means what I think it means!
Congratulations from TX!! I am so excited you guys!!
We so Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you !!!!!!! RH
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!!! How does it feel to have a surprise?!??! I'm sure a little more shocking for you! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!
WOW! Congrats!!! What a surprise!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Does Makenna's shirt mean something??
OMG! I guess you decided what to do with "the others"????!?!?
I'm soo happy for you all!!!! Congrats!
Congrats! What a blessing!!
OMG! Congratulations!!!
congrats!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!! I was like does this mean something!! CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited. Now give details!
Woo hoo! How did I miss this! I check your blog daily LOL
Grats girl!
Congrats Chandra,
I hope this means what I think it does. I will keep you guys in my prayers
CHANDRA! OMG! Congratulations!
CONGRATU-FREAKING-LATIONS!!!!
What a blessing! Congrats!
Congratulations, Chandra, W, R and M! I'm so exicted for you all :o)
Congrats to you :)
I'm speechless!! So happy for you and your family!! God is so good!
Congratulations Chandra, Wayne, Ryan and Makenna, I couldn't be more excited, proud and happy for you guys!
woo hoo!!! i can't believe i did not realize it was you!! LOL
congrats!!!! : ) this is so exciting!!!!
Congratulations a million times over!!
Woohooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :)
Congratulations Chandra!! I am still shocked that you got this wonderful surprise but I couldn't be happier for you all!!
So, are we going to get details about this photo, or do we just have to keep on guessing?? SO excited, if it means what I think it means!
Congratulations from TX!! I am so excited you guys!!
We so Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you !!!!!!!
RH
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!!! How does it feel to have a surprise?!??! I'm sure a little more shocking for you! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!
WOW! Congrats!!! What a surprise!
Post a Comment