Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's what you think it is!



Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, but that second one shows an ultrasound I had on Tuesday. In it is a little embryo measuring 7weeks2days, having grown exactly as it should have from my ultrasound 2 weeks ago and with a little heart beating at 162 bpm.
Now I'll answer the questions that I know are on the tip of your tongues...
-No, we did not use our frozen embryos. We were still debating what to do when I found out I was pregnant.
-Yes, it was a spontaneous pregnancy and yes God has a sense of humor.
-No, we weren't trying, but we weren't taking any precautions either. With our history, we didn't see any reason too.
In our house the joke is that I take a pregnancy test to make my period start. That's been the case many times over the last 10 years. I'd been cramping for a week or so and was ready for it to start already so I headed to the Dollar Store and bought a test. You can imagine my surprise when two lines popped up.
After 3 weeks, we're still in shock, but also very excited. Thanks for all of your congratulations on my last post. It's the first time I've been able to do something like that and I couldn't resist.

13 comments:

Stefan said...

Whoa!!!! That is fantasteriffic!!! Congratulations, and what an amazing surprise!

Christina said...

I swear when you aren't stressing over TRYING to get pg it happens. That is what happened with Sam...oops Surprise no fertitlity treatment needed. I am SO happy for you all and I wish a smooth 9mths!

Kristen said...

I'm still in shock and think this couldn't happen to a more wonderful person.

Barbara said...

I love your Wordless Wednesdays! You're right, God has a good sense of humor! It truly is amazing and awesome that you guys got such a surprise!!!

Angie Morris said...

God works in mysterious ways for sure and it would not have happened to a more wonderful person!!

Congrats again girl!

Julie said...

How wonderful Chandra!! Congratulations to you and your family!!

John and Stacey Broughton said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news

Christie said...

What a wonderful surprise! Congrats to you and your family!

Tasha said...

Wow!!! what blessing Chandra!!! Congrats!!!!

Tasha said...

Wow!!! what blessing Chandra!!! Congrats!!!!

Ellen said...

This is so awesome! I am SO happy for you guys! I love your Wordless Wednesday! Congrats!!!!

Kim said...

Yahoo! I'm so excited for you all! Congratulations -- what a wonderful surprise!

Riki said...

Wow!! What a story! Congrats!!!