Morning sickness and exhaustion is kicking my butt. I have no patience, no motivation, no energy and I spend a fair amount of time feeling hung over and wondering when the party was. When I forget I'm feeling sorry for myself, I feel really sorry for my husband and kids.
That said, today was a good day. I only had two tasks that had to be done. I needed to get a new tire for my car, since we got a flat on Saturday that wasn't patchable, and I needed to find my contractor's calculator so I could accurately figure square footage and how much flooring we need to buy. The first was done with a minimal amount of time and expense, surprising since the tire is apparently an odd size. We have a local place I've gone to a number of times now. It doesn't look like much out front, but they do good, quick, inexpensive work. The second, after a couple hours spent cleaning my closet and looking through all my school stuff this weekend, ended up being quick and easy as well. It occurred to me that I didn't search the backpack I carried, so I stepped into the garage, opened the front pocket and there was my yellow calculator. Done and Done...Yay!
On top of that, I ran across a good deal on shoes and ended up getting Ryan sneakers for the new school year and Makenna got a pair of much needed sandles since she is about to grow out of every other pair of shoes she owns. Both were on sale, and when I got to the register they let me know the shoes were buy one get one half off...SWEET!
M is napping now, R just finished his lesson for camp tonight and I just finished dishes and am getting ready to make Zucchini bread. This day has been filled with smiles and absolutely no fussing or whining from kidlets or mommy! Double Yay!
2 comments:
Sorry for feeling hung over w/o the party... that is the whole point of being hung over, being able to have the party ahead of it, LOL. Super YAY on the tire, finding the calculator, the shoes, and the no whine day!!!! Glad it was a good day!!!! :)
Glad you found what you needed and got the tire taken care of! Car issues stink!
I hate that you've been feeling hung over without the party too :(
Post a Comment