Thursday, May 10, 2007
4 months cont...and IKEA!
Just a quick update. Makenna's 4 month appt went well. She weighed in at 16 lbs 6 oz and 24 1/4 inches long. My girl is huge! The pediatrician guesstimated her to be about 5'8" as an adult if she continues on her current growth curve. It's funny to compare her to Ryan, because at Ryan's 4 month appt he was in the 10th percentile for weight, while Makenna is 97th. She's also at 75th percentile for height and Ryan was about 45th percentile. Shots went well, she didn't seem to have much of a reaction at all other than sleeping a bit more than usual. This was a good thing because my stepdad and I decided to go to Atlanta after her appointment. I had mentioned wanting to go to IKEA and we decided to be spontaneous and go. By the way, it was AWESOME! I love IKEA and can't wait to make another trip down there. Maybe next time we'll see more of Atlanta than IKEA and Whole Foods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, go Makenna!
I'd love to visit IKEA!
Post a Comment