We're in Colorado and I finally have a few minutes on the internet! I can't believe we decided to make this drive, having done it before and knowing how long it takes. That being said, we've had a nice trip so far. We drove to somewhere in Missouri on Friday night, and then into Denver Saturday night about 8 pm. While in Denver we saw two friends from college, spent some time with my Grandmother, and stayed with my stepbrother. It was a busy couple days. Yesterday we made the drive to the southwest part of the state. While we were driving through the mountains enjoying the view and 70 degree weather with no humidity, I was talking to a friend in TN who was telling me with the heat index it was 106! It made me enjoy our drive even more. Last night we had dinner with my mom, stepdad and sister in law and today we're headed to Mesa Verde so Ryan can get his first view of Cliff palace and Balcony House. Look for pictures when we get home. Speaking of pictures, anyone use photobucket or flickr and know of any other photo sharing sites that are compatible with blogger?
Thanks for all the comments on the last post. It's great to know that so many are cheering us on from the wings :) Julie E, how'd you find me?! Glad you stopped in to say hello!
Well, the family is waiting for me to get off the computer so we can start our day of fun.
4 comments:
Nice to see you checking in!! I'm glad you had a pleasant trip!! I am jealous of the nice weather!!! See you soon!!
Glad your drive has been good. You are brave driving that far. It is just not for me. 9 hours is too much! lol I agree with Jenna, I am definatley jealous of the weather, it is too stinking hot here! Cant wait to see pics
Glad your trip is going well! That's too long of a drive for me too. I would certainly enjoy the weather there, it's miserable here. Cant' wait to see pics!
wow, LONG drive! But glad you are having fun!!
Post a Comment