- Eli transferred out of our room just three nights ago, he'll be 1 in a week. Never thought I'd have a baby in my room that long.
- One of my fav songs right now is by Miley Cyrus...gasp. Party in the USA just sucks me in.
- I'm dreading the next few months. I don't want to deal with all the paperwork and boxes of trying to move, just want to do the househunting and decorating when it happens.
- I'm exhausted by 8 pm every night. All I want to do is sit on the couch and veg. Sometimes that happens but it usually doesn't.
- I love cake and homemade cookies...way better than chocolate or ice cream.
- My kids have gotten the smackdown on tv, they'd been watching too much during the holidays and bitter cold temps. Ryan told me he was having fun imagining yesterday, warmed my heart.
- I secretly worry that Makenna is going to be bigger than both my boys and will struggle with that.
- I had a dream about people from high school last night...I think fb is to blame.
- I'm consantly late these days. A trait that I despised, I now exhibit daily.
- Going from 2-3 kids has been the hardest transition for us. Maybe because we didn't have years to prepare for this one?
- I'm so happy our Christmas decorations are down. While I miss the ambient light, I don't miss all the clutter.
- I've become such a procrastinator and really need to work on getting better about that
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Tuesday Twelve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment