For the second layer I started with some baby lotion, and then wrapped the rolled diapers around it. The outermost layer is wrapped in coordinating polkadot and "it's a boy" ribbon. All tied together with a tiny piece of white string that's hidden behind the ribbon.Thursday, July 16, 2009
A new craft
I made my first diaper cake a few days ago. It was fun, easy, and turned out pretty cute for a first attempt. Below is the first layer. I cut a round piece of cardboard out and covered it in Tinfoil. Then put a box of wipes on the base, surrounded it with two cloth diapers that were embellished with fabric (to be used as burp clothes) and stuffed it with rolled diapers.
For the second layer I started with some baby lotion, and then wrapped the rolled diapers around it. The outermost layer is wrapped in coordinating polkadot and "it's a boy" ribbon. All tied together with a tiny piece of white string that's hidden behind the ribbon.
For the second layer I started with some baby lotion, and then wrapped the rolled diapers around it. The outermost layer is wrapped in coordinating polkadot and "it's a boy" ribbon. All tied together with a tiny piece of white string that's hidden behind the ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
lovely!!!
very cute. I love it
Nicole
Great job!
Very cute!!
That is so cute! Great job!
VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment