Friday, June 12, 2009
WOOHOO!
The hubs and I are actually going out tonight! Without our kids!! A friend offered us free tickets to the CMA's!!! I love Little Big Town...seriously, they make me swoon... and the hubs likes the Zac Brown Band, so it should be really fun! One of two scenarios will play out for the babysitting, I'm still waiting to hear. One option has all three kids going to a family friend, the other has them splitting up between two friends. Both women are great with my kids and I trust them completely, unfortunately, just as Makenna got easier I went and had another kiddo. I have issues with other people having to deal with my crying child and hate to put people out, so I'm struggling with someone watching the Wee One tonight. It's all for a good cause though, marital harmony and music are two of my favorite things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Have fun!!! Rob and I went to the CMA's a few years ago.....lots of fun!! Enjoy your night out :-)
Have fun girl!
Woo hoo!! Have a blast!
Do not feel bad - nobody would say yes to watching the kids if they didn't want to. Have fun!
How did it go? I'm the same way. I worry like crazy.
:) Glad y'all got to go and have a good time!
Post a Comment