It was a big day in our house.
Early this morning, Makenna decided she was ready to try out her potty. She said she had to go but I didn't think much of it as she's been teasing us in that department. Well, today she was serious. She sat on her potty, asked me to leave and when I went back in to check on her, she'd pooped! We all clapped and cheered and there were high 5's all around. I hope this is the beginning of potty training, but I'm not holding my breath just yet.
Not long after that excitement, I changed Eli's diaper and discovered he'd lost his umbilical cord. Welcome to world of warm baths, little man. I hope you love them.
3 comments:
That is a very big day!! WTG Makenna! Your a Big Kid now! Has she gone in the potty again?
What did Eli think of his first bath?
YAY for both of you!! My son has been semi-teasing us for a while and it's driving me nuts! Hope it continues to go well!!
Unfortunately she was just teasing us, no more interest in the potty. Now she wants to go in her diaper, just like Eli. Oh well, guess we'll wait a little longer.
Post a Comment