Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Week

The life span of a luna moth and a fruit fly are about one week. Unfortunately the life span for sleeping through the night in my house is about the same.

Last week there were nights were M went to bed late, woke up before we were in bed, or got up early, but she SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT all week long! Meaning, I never had to get out of bed to get up with her during the night. It was pure bliss. Now she's teething again and has been up for hours...literally hours...during the night.

She has 10 teeth now and two more on the way. She won't teeth forever, right?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Arrrggghhhh! Prayers for fast teeth and long peaceful sleepful nights!!

Jacy said...

I don't know how you do it. I feel for ya. Hope she gets those teeth soon so you both can get some sleep. Maybe she is just a party girl

Meredith said...

Sorry girl!!! She will get all of her teeth soon and then sleeping will be a breeze... trying to think on the postive side!!