Sunday, February 24, 2008

100!

This is my 100th post! Hard to believe I've had that much to write about and yet that doesn't seem like much when I think about how much my kids are changing on a daily basis. On that note...

Baby M is officially walking! She started a couple days ago and hasn't stopped since. She's even run across the room a couple times! All of this is amazing, since she's been sick since Tuesday. Time to get the video camera out. Now that she's walking more than a few steps at a time, I should be able to get some good footage. On Wednesday, at the pediatrician's office, M weighed in at 25lbs 12 oz, fully clothed with jacket and sneakers. No wonder my biceps are starting to look cut.

In other news, the plague has descended upon our house. M started running a fever Tuesday night, it hit DM Wednesday, Ry-guy has a juicy cough and I finally succumbed yesterday. I had plans to hang out with the girls last night, but instead I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 and slept until 8 this morning when the kids got up. I'm disappointed I missed my girls night, but apparently sleep was neccessary.

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Wow walking already!! Go M!

Hope you guys are feeling better!

Angie Morris said...

Wow walking already!! Go M!

Hope you guys are feeling better!

Meredith said...

Yeah Mckenna! What a big girl! Sorry about the plague!!

Ellen said...

Awesome on the walking! Sorry everyone was sick, I am reading this late so hopefully everyone is better by now!

Barbara said...

Makenna is growing amazingly fast! Well Ryan is too but it's easier to see it in Makenna at this age :)

I'm glad everybody is better now :)