I surpassed my fundraising goal for Light The Night today! I set a pretty hefty goal because it's a cause so close to my heart and am thrilled my family and friends have been so supportive and donated so generously. That said, I hope a few more donations come in before the walk on the 18th.
I wish this fundraising was "In Honor" of Jenna instead of "In Memory" of her but the reality is that it's my honor to walk in her memory. I try to be thankful that I can do something on her behalf and that money raised will make a difference for others.
I love you Jenna and miss you every day.
4 comments:
Great job on beating your goal!!! That is awesome! I agree...very well said about being an honor to walk in her memory! I couldn't agree more!
Big Hugs Chandra. It is awesome that you beat your goal so quickly! You have great family and friends :)
Yes congratulations!!
yes, way to go and I agree with your sentiment. ((hugs))
Post a Comment