Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Outfits and blankets and diaper champs...oh my!

This past weekend was my babyshower. It was such a special day and one I never thought we'd get to celebrate. Three great friends hosted it and everything was beautiful and oh so girly. There were even personalized party favors, Hershey Bars with mine and the baby's name and all sorts of cute little girly things. I felt so blessed to have a number of close family in attendance, they came from Colorado and Illinois to help me celebrate. There were also a number of girls from my Mom's group and some local friends and "family" as well. The time flew by as we chatted and played games and it ended with lots of laughter and tears as a "wish blanket" was passed around. After I got home I showed Wayne all the gifts and both of us sat and stared at the pile in awe. Our baby girl is so loved and she isn't even here yet!

Thank you again to Jenna, Jacy and Barbara for hosting such a special day and thank to all of those that were there in person and spirit. I had a wonderful time and couldn't have asked for a better day!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Chandra, It was a great day and you so deserved it! I can't belive the time is almost here!