
No, I'm not talking about one of "those" parties.
The rumors are correct! It's a GIRL!!! Wayne didn't seem very excited as we were at the ultrasound, come to find out, he was already thinking 16 years into the future. Karma! We didn't find out what Ryan was and had a lot of fun trying to guess. At about this time in his pregnancy I had a dream w
here I wrote in big black letters "IT'S A BOY!" This time around, I've thought it was a girl from the beginning. Early heart rates and thinking I saw girly bits at the 12 week ultrasound helped. Ryan wanted a brother, but is coming around to the idea of having a sister, I'm thrilled, and Wayne is trying hard not to think about the teenage years and just enjoy the moment. Now the name talks begin in earnest, I might have to buy a flak jacket. Life is good.
12 comments:
I'm so happy you're having a girl! I just knew it. As for Wayne he can talk to my DH, he sounds about the same way.
I am so excited for you! She is going to be a beautiful little princess :)
A little girl is exactly what I envisioned for you. Your going to have a beauty queen on your hands!! Congrats!
I am thrilled beyond words for you guys! And you're right, Life is good!!!
Chandra, this is Kim from Playpals. I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations to you, Wayne and Ryan. And a girl!! I was just thinking about you the other day and was so happy to hear you were pregnant. Congratulations!!
awwww! exciting!!!! how fun!!!
I am SOOO happy for you! You will love having a girl. Wayne sounds exactly like Dean did when we found out about our girls. He keeps saying how expensive the weddings are going to cost us! Congrats!!
Wahoo! Girls are so sweet and fun to play dressup with! I am so excited for you!
I'm glad you got the pics uploaded!!
Love the add of the ultrasound pics! Definatley a sweet baby girl :)
For some reason it wasn't letting me add pictures until today. It still won't let me add one if it isn't small, but at least I was able to get a couple in there!
aww what a cutie she is!!
Post a Comment